• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foraging book now on RWAF website Shop

mine hasn't arrived yet :( but i did get a slip through saying i had a delivery that had incorrect postage on it so i really hope it's not that!!

I ordered mine on Tuesday 7th Oct. and it arrived yesterday. Not had chance to read yet, but looks good.:thumb:

mine hasn't arrived yet :( but i did get a slip through saying i had a delivery that had incorrect postage on it so i really hope it's not that!!

If it is that then make sure you let RWA know so they don't send out anymore with wrong postage. The post office can be really weird with postage. Letting loads through at one price and then deciding another is too thick or the wrong envelope etc

So, been picking plantain (thin and wider stuff), prickly something or other, bramble leaves, and something I can't remember the name of.

Tomorrow I'm going to get some sow thistle.

I will take a picture of the area tomorrow it's perfect and I didn't even know till now!!

Been foraging again today, took ,y plumbers rubber gloves and got nettles & brambles, plantain, sow thistle, wormwood & dandelions :lol:

My two are scowling at me (yes they are, it isn't my imagination!) because I haven't been yet. I found a patch of chamomile recently which I've pretty much depleted now, though of course left enough for it to re-grow. Nutmeg in particular adores that. I found a new foraging spot recently too that's knee-deep in butterbur...which they adore but I don't want to give them lots and lots. That will get a flying visit though to get a few leaves, especially as it's near a prime willow spot.

20141027_162819_zps03d50161.jpg

Just thought I'd let everyone know that the field that belongs to my bf's parents is full (and I mean full) of many many things that are in the book! I was blind for so long :lol: I'm sad when I stand on things now, just like "oh, that is rabbit safe :(" :lol: Book has been invaluable :thumb:

Still no reply over the missing wrist band, but I guess I'll just put it down to experience!

We were out of stock of wristbands but the new ones have just arrived. I'm sorry nobody got back to you about this before. We'll send you one, can you email me your address please hq@rabbitwelfare.co.uk or else pm me here

Back