• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those who like bunnies and mobile games

It is a bit hard to meet all of their demands... but it's so cute that I don't mind. :lol:

Aww, I love it when they give you a gift because you've become best friends. :lol:
I love the crunchy eating sounds. :lol: I do find the squeaks a bit weird, too, though! But I guess the designer didn't have many sounds to choose from since bunnies are so quiet. I'm glad the bunnies can't get hurt in this game. It's like having bunnies without all the stressful parts. :lol:

Aw, if it helps, when you start the game for the first time, it guides you through how everything works, and it's a relatively simple game. There aren't any complicated things to do. I was worried I'd spend too much time on it, too, but I haven't really been! At some point all the bunnies have been taken care of and they stop asking for things, so then there isn't really anything to do. And there aren't any consequences to ignoring bunnies' demands for food and pets and stuff, so you can close the game at any time. There's a bunny named Coco who has Boo's grey loppy ears and nose (but also grey feet and tail, and I think Boo's feet are white?), but the markings are a much darker grey than Boo's. This is the last bunny I found, though (I'll link to a screenshot I took so MimzMum can avoid seeing it if she doesn't want to be spoiled for a bunny she possibly doesn't have yet): https://i.imgur.com/0VXYIXE.png :lol:

It does help...that & reading this thread is making me want to have a go. Anyway it won't let me on laptop, which isn't compatible. I will try on phone tomorrow but reckon I'll need to get my broken screen replaced as it has huge cracks that might interfere with play. I'm stalling on repair as don't want to be without phone for too long. Thank you for the link.

Ah...I've discovered that there's apparently more than one boom box and the second one I bought (accidentally) has a much calmer tune playing on it. So I swapped them out.
Scared me though because Yuzu was dancing in front of the one I put away and she disappeared! :shock: I panicked thinking, "Oh no, I lost her!" But when I opened the game again later she was back and making sand castles. Phew!

it all sounds so sweet :love:

I do have Coco. Thanks for not spoiling though, reader. :)
I think I must have some idea of the scope of Jane's chores when she had more bunnies...it gives one pause to think about the sheer amount of work (and reward) of having so many rabbit friends. :love:

Have to admit, if I was younger and more financially stable this game would've had me wanting a few more real bunnies of my own. There's so many things I miss about living with them.
Oh, the link was to a screenshot of the last bunny I found, a few days ago, not of Coco. :)

I haven't counted how many bunnies are on the island at one time, but it is a lot. :lol: I do imagine it's a bit less stressful than having so many bunnies in real life, though; no vet trips and litter trays for one. :lol:

Aw, living with bunnies is so lovely, so I understand why you would've felt that way, and why you miss so many things about living with them.

Ah...I've discovered that there's apparently more than one boom box and the second one I bought (accidentally) has a much calmer tune playing on it. So I swapped them out.
Scared me though because Yuzu was dancing in front of the one I put away and she disappeared! :shock: I panicked thinking, "Oh no, I lost her!" But when I opened the game again later she was back and making sand castles. Phew!
Oh, I didn't know that, either! I've only seen one boom box so far, a red with green one. I quite like the tune it plays! I'm curious now what the other one sounds like. But, oh, no, Yuzu disappeared! That would've had me panic a bit, too! I'm glad she reappeared when you opened the game again! I still haven't seen any bunnies with the boom box. I want to see them dancing. :lol:

It does help...that & reading this thread is making me want to have a go. Anyway it won't let me on laptop, which isn't compatible. I will try on phone tomorrow but reckon I'll need to get my broken screen replaced as it has huge cracks that might interfere with play. I'm stalling on repair as don't want to be without phone for too long. Thank you for the link.
Yay, I hope you like it when you try it. That sucks that your screen is so cracked, though. If you need to get it fixed someday I hope you won't be without your phone for very long.

It's awesome that the bunny-themed mobile game has caught your interest! Playing on your phone sounds like a plan, although the cracked screen situation is a bummer. On another note, have you ever explored cash games on mobile? They could be a cool way to pass the time and maybe even add a bit of excitement to your gaming routine!

Last edited:
Back