• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flynn & Finn U/D post 25 pg 3

Thank you all very much for your support :)

Flynn is at the vets, will be getting op shortly :(
And Cerys text to say Finn is on his way :D

Thank you Jane.

Im up and down its unreal. I am sooooo excited about Finn but sooooo worried about Flynn, so one mind im smiling the next im fighting tears.

Thank you Jane.

Im up and down its unreal. I am sooooo excited about Finn but sooooo worried about Flynn, so one mind im smiling the next im fighting tears.

It must be an emotional rollercoaster for you.

Your Vet sounds great so I am sure Flynn is in very safe hands. Your Vet would not have suggested the op' if he considered it to be too greater risk.

I'll pop back on here later to check for an update

xx

Thanks Jane, i trust my vet so much, but you know yourself how risky these things can be.

I have just phoned and Flynn is just waking up :D. My vet decided to do something different when he was performing the op, so we have an appointment at 5:20 to hear what he did and get told about after care etc. I actually cried tears of relief when i heard he was coming round :love:. I love him more than anything :love:.

And an update on Finn, he is currently in the middle of the Irish Sea :D

Thanks Jane, i trust my vet so much, but you know yourself how risky these things can be.

I have just phoned and Flynn is just waking up :D. My vet decided to do something different when he was performing the op, so we have an appointment at 5:20 to hear what he did and get told about after care etc. I actually cried tears of relief when i heard he was coming round :love:. I love him more than anything :love:.

And an update on Finn, he is currently in the middle of the Irish Sea :D

Oh thank goodness that Flynn is doing OK !! :D :D :D

Not too long til both boys will be home !!

I'll be really interested to hear what the op' involved as my Velveteens may well end up needing similar surgery at some stage.

aw so please flynn has come round the operation and the finn is on his way. sending loads of vibes for both of them.

Jane, i will give you a full report of what was done, after care and progress reports. I really hope your velveteens can fight this off and not get to the stage Flynn is at. Its really awful.

Thanks Linz, Jaysmonkey and Nicki :D cant wait to give my two boys big welcome home cuddles.

Nicki, got loads of toilet roll tubes and plastic tunnels for your gerbils, been collecting them ;). Will give them to Angie :)

I'm leaving in 30 mins to get Finn, so we should be meeting at 4pm. All has gone very smoothly. He has a nice big bed of hay, vetbed, water, food and toys ready for his arrival. Im getting very excited now :D

Back