• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

first time bonding for me with biggles and carrie

everytime i try to get a piccie they move :roll: ive removed the run now so the space they is slightly larger they have the 2nd reception room now (blocked off so its like a hurdle track now downstairs as its all open plan :lol:)i put both of them in biggles cage while i cleaned the carnage they caused (not through fighting more through boredom ) had the hoover on for ages for which carrie huggled to biggles, its still a little half hearted hes still not bothered mounting her he tries she runs off he goes "cant be bothered" men :roll: all toys are out throws on half the floor, bless her shes getting used to the laminate flooring she stands there and her back legs slide apart, took bigs a while so im sure she will get used to it too, they still eat together, and wash each other sometimes, i get the feeling carrie wants more from biggles as shes always going up to him with her nose down,
shes a very nosy girlie isnt she, she loving exploring the room, if a big noise happens as she always seems to pull something down :roll: biggles runs up to her checks shes ok then goes off and does his own thing, hes not the cassanova i was expecting, but i belive we are getting there slowly, when they sit still for long enough i will try and nab a piccie

whooooooooooot managed to get a video sorry bout quality of pic but im sitting in my kitchen watching them while on me lappy, if i got any closer she would stop or wander orf :roll: but bout 30 sec in shes grooming him
areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

carrie is on the right washing her tootises will try later when i put the light on if im lucky

she dunarf love cardboard boxes and wooden chew toys

Last edited:
So glad to hear that things are still going well :) By the looks of the video they are getting really comfortable with one another :) Glad it's going so positively ... remember, slow and steady wins the race!

And yes, she's definitely nosey! She was living in half of our garage when we were fostering her and within no time at all she'd worked out how to sneak through the "gate" when you went in to feed her etc. and just loved exploring the rest of the garage and all the boxes there!

Keep me posted with all the latest!! x

Back