• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally purchased a hutch for the new buns...

Not impressed with mine at all. Some pieces like the sections do not line up properly so can't put the roof on. In going to saw the longer piece off so it fits so not a massive problem. Few gaps here and there but will reinforce it with more wood but to say the original price was £130 and reduced to 100 is scandalous.

Going to email them my thoughts but won't return it as it's something I can fix myself and not messing about with couriers etc

~ Emmzie x

Not impressed with mine at all. Some pieces like the sections do not line up properly so can't put the roof on. In going to saw the longer piece off so it fits so not a massive problem. Few gaps here and there but will reinforce it with more wood but to say the original price was £130 and reduced to 100 is scandalous.

Going to email them my thoughts but won't return it as it's something I can fix myself and not messing about with couriers etc

~ Emmzie x

What a pain. One of the bits where the dividers slide in is put on wrong, so it doesnt fit. I can easily fix it but still. Also I dont rate the ramp fixing. Too flimsy. I do like the general design though. Will go to happy hutch next time though - or Boyles.

What a pain. One of the bits where the dividers slide in is put on wrong, so it doesnt fit. I can easily fix it but still. Also I dont rate the ramp fixing. Too flimsy. I do like the general design though. Will go to happy hutch next time though - or Boyles.

I'm not one to complain normally and I just emailed them saying I can reinforce it but it's not the point!! Least we know not to order from there again.

Got a lot to do tomorrow, including my FIRST tattoo then going to look for some non slip Lino. Need it cheap as possible if you have any suggestions?

I'm really unsure how to set up this hutch as I've never had one. Fill it with loads of straw then put hay on a holder for them to nibble on? I'm really worried how cold it's getting. Obviously I will be making adjustments like more wood and will be covering it and also getting some microwave heat mats for them...

~ Emmzie x

Are the lino tiles you can get in Poundland self-sticking does anyone know? I can't find them on the website but I know people have bought from there.

Back