• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Female Lop in need of new home - London

Have you contacted any of the local rescues in your area and seen if they have room, you could always suggest that you will try and find a home yourself until the end of February and then if you still haven't got a home then you will allow them to find it a forever home.

Janice

I just wanted to say thank you to Bunnylove - i'm so glad she is going to take Boeing becuase I know she will be going to a good home.

Thank you so much

no problem lottie, i am looking forward to it,

but please anyone from london if you have to rehome a bunnie dont let me see it,at the rate i am taking um in, every fortnight i will be in trouble come the end of the year :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SUN NEWS report
woman was rescued from bunnies house from pure neglect..... ha ha !!!!!!

bunnylove said:
no problem lottie, i am looking forward to it,

but please anyone from londom every fortnight i will be in trouble come the end of the year :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SUN NEWS report
woman was rescued from bunnies house from pure neglect..... ha ha !!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't get me wrong Bunnylove but are you sure you want to take on another bun? It was only yesterday that you were commenting on the fact that you were struggling financially to sort out the ones you already have i.e. getting them all vaccinated and neutered.
If you have thought this through then I commend you but are you sure??

Towsbuns said:
Don't get me wrong Bunnylove but are you sure you want to take on another bun? It was only yesterday that you were commenting on the fact that you were struggling financially to sort out the ones you already have i.e. getting them all vaccinated and neutered.

i dont recall saying i was struggling with money, but yes the vets bills do mount up add sometimes is can be a struggle if something else crops up,
but on the whole i manage very well. i am not a young girl i have a family and a husband so know what i am cappable of thank you.

Denny said:
bunnylove said:
bluebunny said:
bunnylove said:
i have offered to take boeing to join our bunny family...

How many rabbits do you have now?

boeing will make number 11 yer!!!!!!!!!

I thought Boeing would be number 12 :shock: :wink: I thought you were having Sopie too :wink: :D

i never said i was taking on sophie, i mearly enquired about her. she is a little older than i really want as my alpha female is at the top of the tree in this place and lets everyone know it and feel taking on a older bun being a doe maybe would lead to trouble as bracken is a firery girl and all the others know it, and would not want to discrupt that.

but know i never said i would take on sophie..

bunnylove said:
Towsbuns said:

i dont recall saying i was struggling with money, but yes the vets bills do mount up add sometimes is can be a struggle if something else crops up,
but on the whole i manage very well. i am not a young girl i have a family and a husband so know what i am cappable of thank you.

Sorry wasn't meaning to be critical - I just interpeted your postings yesterday about the contribution towards Kymber's vaccinations and the fact you had '10 lots of jabs to get and another 7 spay and neutering to get' as finding it difficult - I know I would.

Apologies if I interpreted that incorrectly - I am sure you know what you are doing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boeing is gorgeous and I can see why you can't resist!!

no i was not asking for help but maaike has chased me about kymbers previous owners, who apparently assured her they would pay for his vac, which i do think is a good thing, to many people dump there animals at all sort differnt extablishments, and expect other to take the finallial burden of there problem.

and was giving her the chance to give them a call if she felt so strongly about it or make a contibution if it made her feel better. but never would i ask for financial help from anyone.

Towsbuns said:
No problem - proves how we can misinterpet things when they are written down doesn't it.

Think this might be my fault as I thought orginally she was struggling, cause I piped up on that thread too.

no problem and made me a lovely offer of help which i decined and thanked her for and told tree to spoil her buns on that from me instead.

thanks again tree

eve x

Wow you guys amaze me! 11 wabbits!! How do you all manage to run round after them? I feel like a right wuss running round after Darcy! He is the boss as he keep telling me..... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxxxx

boeings arrived wahhhhhhhh.... shes a big girl will ost some pic later, shes a bit stressed with her travel we think, so we are letting her rest and check out her new hutch.

Back