• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feedback on bunny mad magazine please!

oscarbunny- i would be honoured if you would write about your battle! I had thought about asking you but I didn't like to as you have your hands full! My readers would really find it of interest and a story like your that gives hope is perfect!

i would so love to do the mad 4 times a year but with 8 spoilt bunnies, a mail order business, part time job and the magazine i just don't have enough hours in the day!
yes i am bunny mad!:shock:

Have you thought of not sleeping at night then you will have more time ;):lol:
:lol::lol:

Brilliant magazine just wish it was monthly:shock::shock:, really look forward to it arriving, find the articles interesting and informative and I love the layout.

:thumb:I really look forward to mine dropping through the door, but everytime my 11yr, old gets it before me:roll: We,d both like too say its fab, i basically think you cover everything, :D Deb.

I might be able to put a story together for your next issue about Polo and Oscar, once their battle is over. :)
If it doesn't seem like overkill I could add the story of Floss's battle with 2 bouts of Myxi if you decide to do a feature on Myxi and the importance of vaccinations.

If it doesn't seem like overkill I could add the story of Floss's battle with 2 bouts of Myxi if you decide to do a feature on Myxi and the importance of vaccinations.

That would be interestng and hopefully help get the message accross of the importance of vaccinating your bunnies

The latest issue was the 1st i bought - it was fab! I really enjoyed it, and so did the OH! :lol:

I really enjoyed Jasmines Journal and the photos page :love: I thought it was lovely to see so many other RU bunnies in there :love:

I agree with others about doing a 'real life' story. Could just do with a story on bonding at the moment! :lol:

I think its well worth the money, and i will definately buy again :D xXx

thanks becky for your lovely comments! jasmines journal does seem very popular which is lovely as thats very personal for me!:D

The last issue was the first one I've read and I enjoyed it. The o/h was here when it arrived and said something like 'what's that :roll:, more rabbit stuff' and then took the magazine off me and didn't give it back for 2 hrs :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: it seems that our o/h's are avid readers of Bunny Mad too! not that they will admit to it!!:lol: maybe some of these secret readers should write in! I did have a guy write into me and openly admited his love of bunnies and that fact that noone would believe it to look at him..big guy with tattoos! I thought it was lovely!!

Back