• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fear of rabbits???

Love finding this thread - I have a dear family friend who fears all pets (I only have a rabbit). My bun, Mimi, was in her fav spot under the table, minding her own business, and decided to sit up. As she began, this friend freaked out, "Oh oh oh!!! Look! She's MOVING!!"

ROFL! You'd think a dinosaur was rising...

One of my friends is absolutely terrified of every. single. animal. Anything that's not human? She screams and runs. Dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, mice, birds... anything. I find it totally bizarre.

I do think it's hilarious that someone can be afraid of a rabbit :lol: But to be honest, I love animals so much it's always odd to me when anyone is afraid of dogs, even. A delivery man actually tried to KICK my dog the other day. Ruby was pottering about in the garden, and he came up the path to knock on the door. She poked her head round to see who was there and as my Mum opened the door, she saw him try and kick Ruby!!! He was very embarrassed that she'd seen, and apologised and said he was "scared". I was fuming and wanted to complain, but Mum said that it could cause more harm if he tried to say that Ruby was being "intimidating" :roll: We have CCTV though which proves what happened, so I still want to complain :lol:

ETA: My Mum's best friend is terrified of dwarves :shock:

My ex was scared of rabbits as they'd had the typical hormomal attack bunny in a small hutch and had therfore been badly bitten as a child. He got used to molly though and we soo. Had 7 nuns between us!

My ex used to be scared of Fiver...but to be fair he did used to go for her and chase her. :lol: Maybe he was trying to tell me something? :lol:

My brother is terrified of my two... it's ridiculous to watch a grown man running from a fluffy bunny

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I know I have a fear of spiders can actually kill you...what's a rabbit gunna do? Look at you to death? :lol:

You obviously haven't seen Monty Python and the holy grail..... Or met Slipper! :p

Edit: read the whole thread before replying next time! :lol:

My ex was scared of rabbits as they'd had the typical hormomal attack bunny in a small hutch and had therfore been badly bitten as a child. He got used to molly though and we soo. Had 7 nuns between us!

You had 7 nuns?! Can you keep nuns as pets?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I knew someone who was terrified of rabbits, can't remember who though...

I reckon anyone scared of rabbits has watched this one too many times :p

Slipper's famous! :lol:

I have the box set of them on DVd. Bought them fr 20p from a charity stall! Bargain. :D

My fave part of the film is definitely The Black Knight and The Knights Who Say Ni. :lol:

We want a shrubbery!

We want TWO shrubberies!!

Ni!

:lol:

He is brave sir robin, brave sir robin......... He bravely ran away!

Awesome movie! :love:

I bet a lot of people were bitten by rabbits as kids (I nearly wrote bitten by kids as rabbits there! :D)

That's the thing about phobias though, they're irrational, so it doesn't matter how 'nice' an animal is...

There are a lot of people who have a phobia of buttons. Seriously. Look it up!

My boss is one of them haha! Doesn't like buttons on any piece of clothing.

I watched a thing about phobias years ago, someone afraid of feathers and all sorts. I used to be really bad around dead bugs, live ones I'm fine, including spiders, but if they're dead I'd run a mile. I'm better now, will even smoosh the odd mosquito.

That's the thing about phobias though, they're irrational, so it doesn't matter how 'nice' an animal is...

There are a lot of people who have a phobia of buttons. Seriously. Look it up!

I have a phobia of the dark because that's when the werewolves are going to get me :oops:

Back