• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fav. members buns??

DSC00017.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ah louiseandgus your Gus looks like my new bun Teddy! I'll find a good picture of him and PM you.

Oooh cool! I have been told he's siamese sable...although he's moulting at the moment so is a bit scruffy :roll: I'd love to see pictures of teddy :D

My girls feel sad that no-one voted for them. :cry:

My list would be:

MissySJ's bunnies,
Domant's Alvin and pearl,
Wispa's Wispa and Zola,

and everyone else too!!!!

My list would be:

MissySJ's bunnies,
Wispa's Wispa and Zola,

oh i forgot about your buns! i knew there was sum1 else! i luuurve milly she jus looks so dainty :D

Ah louiseandgus your Gus looks like my new bun Teddy! I'll find a good picture of him and PM you.[/QUOTE]

My Millie has similar markings to your bun do you think she's the same breed?
Although she's a lot bigger and plumper :)
Is that the one your referring to as Siamese sable?

MillieItching.jpg

Yeah I don't know much abot breeds but I think Siamese Sable is the colouring, and he is a nethie cross of some kind, So I would say your bun has Siamese Sable colouring...is Walnutearth still on here, she knows this kind of stuff..

My list would be:

MissySJ's bunnies,
Wispa's Wispa and Zola,

awwww hun, as much as id love to bunny nap your gals i cant have rexes so i cant allow myself to fall inlove with them..... they would be on my list if i didnt have a carpeted house cus they are gorgeous ladies :)

well my fave's are

Becki's- Rhia
Rallybuns-Evo
MissySJ- Domino
Derpengie-Splodge & Scrumpie Jack
Buddabun-Charlie
Jane's- William
And so many more:D

It has to be the gorgeous diva Nibbles - think owned by Becki?

Dolly Mixture owned by Willow Warren

Zola and Wispa cos they look like they would just arrive at your house, take it over, and possibly let you live there if you were very very good!

But really they are all goregous.

DSCF2410.jpg

DSCF2455.jpg

Sorry for hijacking the thread. This is Teddy. He's 6 months old but I don't think he'll get a lot bigger - Reckon he's a nethie cross of some sort too.

Pleased to see there are some other buns out there who look like like they haven't washed their faces!

Kirsty's Lola (I love giants)
Zola and Wispa (the ear cuddles make me go all gooey)
Milly and Molly (I have a soft spot for rexes)
Brian (ditto)

And any other giant and large buns and rexes.

Yeah I don't know much abot breeds but I think Siamese Sable is the colouring, and he is a nethie cross of some kind, So I would say your bun has Siamese Sable colouring...is Walnutearth still on here, she knows this kind of stuff..

Ahhh right, so it's like Siamse cat kind of markings, dark in certain places.
I've heard people mention sealpoint markings before and thought that was were the colours are the darkest.

Pleased to see there are some other buns out there who look like like they haven't washed their faces![/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol: hadn't thought of it like that before.
Gorgeous buns you have, the look so dinky compared to mine :)

DSCF2455.jpg

Sorry for hijacking the thread. This is Teddy. He's 6 months old but I don't think he'll get a lot bigger - Reckon he's a nethie cross of some sort too.

Pleased to see there are some other buns out there who look like like they haven't washed their faces!

Awww he's gorgeous! He looks like a cross between my Gus and Bavarian Bunny's Penny :lol::lol:

I's say he definatley has some nethie in him....he is so lovely :love::love:

Back