• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fav. members buns??

hey bobbin dont tell mowgli you want to bunnynap his missus rosie :lol: thanks bobbin rosie is happy you like her

lisa

Theo - Flopsy said you would have to get past him first before you can get to Jem:lol:

Though I must admit Bobbin and Jem would make a very pretty couple:D

[Bobbin would like me to bunny nap Jem (Flopsy&Jemsmum), Rosie (Mini lop1) and Bunny (CRBevis).... notice how he's picked all girlies, what a pimp! :lol: Oh and he says that if Alvin wants to join him, he's welcome to bring Pearl and they can be pimps together! :lol:]

:wave:

Bunnie said Bobbin can nap her anytime as long as he's got a full money box as she has expensive tastes!

I have SOOOOOOOOOOOO many favourites.....if I listed them all, it would take PAGES!:roll: :lol: But my short list that I can think of right off the top of my head would include - in no particular order - :

Maizy's Maddie

Hilda's Nia

Jane's Bobbie

Thea's Bobbin

Chloe's Ginger

Donna's Pearl

Miloe's Mum's Fae

Donna's Comet

Carys's Donkey

Sooz's Cassius

Neil & Maria's Jaynie

Oscarbunny's The Benjamin and Oscar

Tamsin's Scamp

Tom's Bibi

.....and there are SO many more! ALL of our bunnies are the BEST!!!!!:D :D :D

Heres my five:lol::lol:
sophie n topaz
rupics003.jpg

ruby n scarlett
crimbo010.jpg

and bobby
bonded014.jpg

I love everyone:D Particularly any minirexes since they are very rare in Norway...
I think I'll go bunnynapp Ida's Milla now since she lives closer to home:lol: Ruffen too, cause he's adorable:p

well i think my mady is the prettiest girlie bun here ! what can i say i'm a proub bunny mum. but most fluffy lionheads on here i would happily bunnynap !

Back