• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Evo is poorly

good :D

i moved my plant that was on the floor in the sitting room ( it like 6feet tall! ) into the spare room today... cant take any chances :?

give Evo a nose wiggle from Mubby :D

Sorry to be disgusting, but I had to post a pic of his wee. How yellow is that?!?!? :eek:

wee.jpg

And here is a pic of the boy chomping on hay (thank god!) just a short while ago.

IMGA0077.jpg

I am so glad your beautiful Evo is home and will have lots of TLC. What a scare to get. Thank goodness he is OK ':love:'

Love from

I'm so glad Evo is on the mend he is such a lovely bunny :D . I have seen my bunnies each things that they are not supposed to and paniced but luckily they have been OK so far. Bambi is rather fond of hostas and all three have eaten bits of a plant which I think is called spirea.

Really really glad that the gorgeous Evo is feeling better! :D :D :D

We were only watching his video last night and thinking how naughty he was. Looks like he was a bit too naughty this time and it caught up with him.

Glad to hear he is feeling better. Loved the video, would love to see more footage of Evo, he is certainly on active, mischievious bun

Phew, so glad to hear that he's ok, such a worry when they're not well xx

Evo, no more house plant nibbling.....

Phew, glad to hear Evo the wonder bun is ok. I watched his video as well, it's brilliant and very well done. You are very lucky to have such a lovely bunny. *whishpers* i think Evo has a bit of a fan club, but don't tell him :lol:

Hope the cheeky monkey doesn't nibble anything else he's not supposed too.

Angela

ohmigod. i have one of those plants. :shock:

it's heading for the bin!!!!

thankyou for the picture. i would have never known otherwise!!!

i'm glad evo is on the mend :lol:

Thumps said:
*whishpers* i think Evo has a bit of a fan club, but don't tell him :lol:
Angela

I won't....he's spoilt enough as it is! :lol:

smallbrownfrog said:
ohmigod. i have one of those plants. :shock:

I knew it was on the list of plants poisonous to bunnies, but I didn't realise how little it would take to make him poorly! He only ate about and inch or so off the end of two leaves! :eek: :shock:

Just logged and read this FIRST! OMIGOD poor you and Evo!

I had a stricken face reading it but am really happy he is ok now. Bless his cheeky little face and his YELLOW WEE !!!! :lol:

Phew!!!!!!!! Rallybunny!! - Thank heavans for this - there is too much news of poorly bunnies for my liking at the mo!!

Naughty Evo (CUTE EVO THOUGH) Whats he like eh!! eating the house plants -

sooooooo glad this hansome bunn is feeling a bit better.

Over and Out

Back