• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ethel May need your vibes

Ethel May is doing very well, she has had a wee but no poo yet and she still hasn't eaten yet, but she is looking very bright.

aww vibes for her...to be fair tho at least you caught it early i am glad you posted this as hav been feeling silly for getting a 9yr old bun speyed as it cocked up the bonding but obviously the risk is no less with an older bun and its made me feel we did the right thing. major vibes and lots of tlc to her xx

aww vibes for her...to be fair tho at least you caught it early i am glad you posted this as hav been feeling silly for getting a 9yr old bun speyed as it cocked up the bonding but obviously the risk is no less with an older bun and its made me feel we did the right thing. major vibes and lots of tlc to her xx

You shouldn't feel silly for that, we always put an limit of 6 years for a girl but sometimes it's needed like Ethel May, I think that if a bunny is healthy then go ahead because the risks ate certainly there! I am sure you did the right thing.

Back