• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Esme- PM Report

Oh dear... :cry:

So sorry jane. You and your buns do not appear to be having a good time of late. I hope Esme improves. :(

Oh Jane, I am so sorry that the news was not good. Poor little Esme. She couldn't have a better mummy to nurse her, you always do the right thing for your poorly buns (and obviously the not poorly ones!).

Thanks for all your replies. Esme does not appear to 'feel' poorly at the moment. She just gets out of puff easily and is losing weight. I wont allow her to 'suffer'

Janex :cry:

Oh Jane, I'm so sorry that the cancer is almost certain. You are such a great mummy to all your bunnies and she is lucky to have you by her :(

For as long as she is with you she'll have the best life ever. Its quality not quantity and you certainly gives yours that xxx

Poor little Esme. :( I can't remember her story but at least she'll spend the rest of days happy and loved with you.

Esme says thank you all for caring :) She has had quite a good day and her breathing has not been too bad.
If she does have a cancer lets hope its a slow growing one.........

Janex

Esme is not doing very well :cry:
She is eating, but only Veg and a bit of hay. Her breathing has not got worse but it has not got better :cry: She has lost more weight and spends most of the day asleep :cry: She does not appear to be in any pain.
I fear I will have to let her go very soon

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Thanks Angie.
On examination just now Esme has a palpable mass in her abdomen :cry:
I *think* I have located the tumour :cry:
She is also bradycardic this morning, I believe she is closing down :cry:

She is not distressed, is nibbling food and drinking. Brian is actually more distresssed than Esme :cry: He knows there is something very wrong and has started to build a nest around his little friend

:cry: :cry:

Janex

So sorry Jane. As Rick said earlier, I don't know where you get your strength from. Hugs to you and peaceful vibes for Esme

Back