• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Esme- PM Report

Poor little Esme. She is gorgeous! :love: Sending lots of "get well soon" vibes her way, and hugs for you, Jane.

AMETHYST

Oh Jane. Sending loads and loads of good vibes for you and Esme tomorrow. I hope it's not the bad news you're thinking it might be.

Rebec x

Thanks for all the good wishes for Esme
In herself she is not too bad. A bit lethargic and obviously propping herself up :cry: But she is still eating resonably well and does not seem depressed. Brian is looking after her.

Janex

poor little Esme, she is gorgeous. I do hope you are wrong Jane, but her symptoms sound similar to what my little charlie had and he had a tumour in his chest, I lost him nearly 3 years ago now :cry:

Sending lots of good vibes to Esme and hoping her problems are curable.

Oh no poor Esme, she is one of my favorite RU bunnies, so sweet and beautiful, I'm sure if Bobbin saw her he would fall in love too. I really hope she's ok and whatever it is turns out to be less serious as you think Jane, I hope Christobel can help her and make her better.

Please give her lots of nose rubs and vibes from me xxx

Well Christobel agrees that Esme *probably* has a cancer in her chest :cry:
Obviously an Xray would confirm this. But it would be another stressful car journey for Esme (the Xray equipment is at the main surgery) and it would not give us any more treatment options :cry: :cry:
So Esme will be kept as comfortable as possible and we will take one day at a time. If her respiratory effort worsens or if she stops eating or becomes depressed we will have to let her go :cry: :cry:

Janex

Poor Esme.....I am SO sorry to hear this.:cry: :cry: But at least the time that she has left will be spent being adored and loved and kept as comfortable as possible. That is much more than many bunnies EVER have.:cry: :cry: Gentle cuddles to Esme. XXXXX

Thanks for all your replies. Esme does not appear to 'feel' poorly at the moment. She just gets out of puff easily and is losing weight. I wont allow her to 'suffer'

Janex :cry:

Oh Poor Esme. I'm so sorry Jane. Please give her some nose rubs from me. x x x

Last edited:
Back