• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
He is such a wobbly old boy now, but he has also become very ‘I am a Buck’ like. Flirting with Aoife, honking and buzzing and even spraying wee. I have a feeling he might be displaying signs of Adrenal Gland Hyperplasia.

I am going to monitor things as IME the hormonal behaviour seen with AGH does not come and go. It’s constant and gets worse. At the moment Aoife isn’t bothered and actually enjoys the games. As she is a lot bigger than Endeavour he can’t hump her, but he would if he could.

If it is AGH I know we have the option of a hormone implant. I have had a few Bucks who have responded well to them.

At the moment Endeavour is sitting in his pot honking away to himself, bless :love:

Fiver was quite the honker...though I think it came out more like an oink. :lol: His was whenever you wanted to touch him...definitely a hands off bunny until you got him in your arms...then he'd give over and just put up with whatever you did to him but it was always a fight to get there, silly lad.
Trying to imagine Endeavour honking in a pot. :lol: :love: Poor love. Why do they have to get old and ill? It breaks the heart. :cry:
Sending hugs your way and a gentle snuggle for Mr. E. xxxxx

Honky boy :lol: I find it hard to imagine what he finds arousing with a pot :lol:

Back