• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour- Updated 17th Feb- Some Improvement

I'm glad to hear he is more comfy. I know that you and C will work hard to make sure he has just what he needs, He could not be in better hands. (((((((Hugs))))))) xxxxxxx

So sorry to hear he's not been well again. Sending nose rubs and hugs to you both (share them out how you like!)

Poor little lad and so young to be facing this. :( I'm glad that the meds have kicked in and are doing their stuff.

Sending lots of vibes for handsome Endeavour. xx

Oh no :( glad the meds have helped, bless him. I know this is probably wrong but do you think it might be weather related, I know he lives indoors but my mum's knees are bad since the cold spell and she lives indoors too :eek:

Hoping it is because then his flare will settle down again. Sending lots of vibes xx

This morning Endeavour is a lot more comfortable. The challenge now is that on higher doses of pain relief he is doing some charging about. I dont want him over doing it and aggravating his sore back even more. But confining him to a small space sends him bonkers. He is usually such a hyper Rabbit and he just gets so frustrated in a small space :cry:

Glad to hear he is more comfortable again. It can be really hard getting the balance between giving them enough space but not enough so that a poorly bunny can hurt themselves. I hope you come up with a solution. I love Endeavour I still can't imagine him being poorly :( xx

Glad he is brighter, but sorry you have the challenge of finding the right balance for him. Sending you both lots of love xxx

I can imagine it is tricky trying to confine a young bun, even when you know it's so he doesn't hurt himself :( it's times like this that I wish we really could talk rabbit and tell them why.

Topping up vibes for him xx

I missed that latest photo of the gorgeous boy yesterday. He's looking very pensive, aka hmm, she thinks I'm a bit under the weather atm, so her guard will be down, now just what can I get up to :lol:

Back