• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour- Updated 17th Feb- Some Improvement

I'm glad to hear he was able to drop one of the meds. :) I hope he continues to do well and gets back to himself completely soon. I am feeling the cheekiness deficit and I could use a fix of some norty Endeavour antics! :love:

(((((Hugs)))))) to you, Jane. I know this has been very hard on you. Sending you strengthening vibes and healing prayers. xxxxxxx

Ohhh...fingers crossed that he stays well now. :love: Precious lad. (((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))) xxxxxxx

Glad to hear that Endeavour is doing well, lots of healing vibes coming your way, for both of you.

He's in a lot of pain again :cry: Now back on both high dose Metacam and Tramadol. C is not in the Country atm, but she has said I can still contact her if I need to and the other Vets at the Surgery are aware of the situation.

:cry:

Oh gosh Jane :( I am sorry to see this update.
All the healing vibes I can muster coming Endeavour's way with all due speed. I hope he will rally.
Thinking of you and sending ((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))) xxxxxxx

Oh no Jane, I'm so sorry :cry:

Sending lots and lots of love and vibes to Endeavour, what a worrying time for you.

(((((((((( hugs )))))))))) xxx

His increased doses of pain relief have kicked in now and as a result he is much more comfortable and eating again. I really hope we are not going to have to keep him on these high doses longterm, that really would not bode well :cry:

Poor boy :( I really hope the meds start to help him again soon.

ETA Just seen your update. Glad the increased meds are helping. I guess it's like with us, it's a case of finding the lowest possible dose to keep the pain under control, whilst not giving long term side effects. Not an easy task.

Last edited:
Back