• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour-Partial GI Tract Obstruction U/D Much Better Today :-)

Aw man, you poor things. I was mortified when I realised Lopsy's was likely due to sprouts :S I'm so glad he's doing much better: I hope you are too!

So glad output has returned.Phew!You must have been very worried.
I made the mistake of leaving an umbrella plant within Harrys reach when I hadn't had him for long.Poorly tummy and speedy vet visit meant recovery later-thank goodness he was fine.
Bunnies can be so sneaky and quiet with it!If it all goes quiet in Bruces room hes either asleep or up to no good.:lol:

Only just caught up with this. So glad he's making good progress. Don't blame yourself, you do an amazing job of looking after your buns. We're all human and that means that no matter how careful we are we can make mistakes. Continuing to improve vibes to Endevour and anti-blaming vibes to you x

Oh my goodness what a norty boy!

Bunnies are so crafty in their nortiness!

So glad that he is ok Jane xxxxx

Endeavour is doing much better now. Thank you for all your support xx

Had he done that with most people, he probably would not have received the excellent follow-up care you provided and his prognosis would have been much worse.

I hope you can put aside any thoughts of would have, should have, could have in regards to Endeavor's sneaky bin liner eating. Sharing your story also got many people to think about another household item bunnies will ingest for no apparent reason.

Endeavour went down hill again during the night :cry: He still has some output, but he is not eating much at all and because he is now stressed out that is not helping matters at all.

We would really appreciate a few more vibes please

:cry:

Oh no...come on Endeavour ((((((((((((((less stress, more eating and pooping vibes))))))))))))))))
I'm so sorry Jane...I empathize so very much. I hope he will be better as the morning goes on. (((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))) xxxx

Back