• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour-Partial GI Tract Obstruction U/D Much Better Today :-)

Yes, he was eyeing up a passing full bin liner earlier :roll:

Oh dear :shock::roll: I will never understand the draw that plastic things have for some pets. Our GSD used to make off with the kids' action figures and eat them. You can only imagine how devastated C was when she found the silly mutt had nicked and gnawed on her Disney's Jasmine doll. And my son lost more than one Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle that way. :(

Granted if I leave a collection bag too long around Mimzy or Pip's enclosures they'll voice their displeasure by nibbling at and tossing it about but I don't think they've ever swallowed any. However, Mimzy and his puppy pads are a different story...! :roll:

Now Endeavour....wouldn't you prefer a nice fenugreek crunchie instead? I'm sure whatever's in that bin liner is not worth retrieving. :?

So glad to hear he is doing better. :) I do hope he gives you a break from the mischief making though...what a caution he is! :) ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))) xxxx

So glad to hear he has improved.

Rambo likes to climb on them and shred them with his paws! He thinks he is helping me clean them out :roll::love:

I will be more cautious in future though after reading this.

Back