• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour has Been Really Poorly

so glad he's feeling better ..seems like bunnies .. like dogs .. live in the moment ... he must have been a happy boy at the time.. and isn't that fantastic ( if scary for you and consequence-bearing for him).. i don't think he'll connect the dots ... but good he's feeling better !

.........but he's doing much better now. He got over enthusiastic with binkying and forgot the limitations his arthritis places on what he should do. So he hurt his back and he stopped eating as a result. I didn't ask for RU vibes as I am aware that some people think I only do so to get attention. But I have been really worried about the poor lad and I just wanted to share that I am so very relieved that he is much better today :)
Now to try to get him to understand that flying binkies are not the best pass time for a Bunny with a dodgy back.................. :?

You ask for fewer than you give. ;)

Not your fault you have a daft boy. I'm also pretty sure his wifeybun is giving him earache too! ;)

Late to this but glad he's feeling better.

Ask for as many vibes as you need to as already stated house give moe advice and send more vibes than you ask for.x

Back