• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Encouragement to exercise

KCG

Warren Veteran
Cookie is now 10 months old, Cookie was very active and active before him neutering.
Actually our current relationship is better than before after neutering. More attached to me, always sitting on my lap or next to me, always following me and sleeping with me in a hug. But the thing is, Cookie was lazy :lol: He binky but doesn't run around the house like he used to, used to run around the house like a firecracker. Now he got lazy and calmer :lol:

How can I encourage him to exercise? :D

Honestly the best way to encourage exercise is a bunny friend. Does he have lots to do, tunnels, things to jump on and off, you could use treat balls to hide his pellet ration in.

Honestly the best way to encourage exercise is a bunny friend. Does he have lots to do, tunnels, things to jump on and off, you could use treat balls to hide his pellet ration in.

it has tunnels and jumping stuff but it was cool this morning and it was running again. I wonder if the weather in Turkey is more lazier because it is hot?

If it's really warm, he won't want to run about, and daytime tends to be sleepy time for bunnies. They are usually more active earlier in the morning and in the evening.

Rabbits are lazy most of the time, they might do a quick spurt round then they settle down to eat or doze. Even when they have a friend it is no different.

Rabbits are lazy most of the time, they might do a quick spurt round then they settle down to eat or doze. Even when they have a friend it is no different.

I guess he's getting lazier as he gets older, he looks just like his mother (me) :lol: :lol:

Try telling My lot that !! :lol:

Really? how do you achieve this?

I believe Cookie's only purpose in life is to eat and sleep :lol: The only action we've had this morning, other than laziness, is Cookie jumping in my face while I'm sleeping on the couch. I woke up with a Cookie's butt on my head, I lost my mind :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I have a lazy bun, but I think some of that is conditioning tbh.. Her brother is extremely active [emoji38] they're a bit mismatched tbh

All bunnies are different, as are all animals, including humans :D

I have a lazy bun, but I think some of that is conditioning tbh.. Her brother is extremely active [emoji38] they're a bit mismatched tbh

I think you're right, every rabbit has personality.
Cookie's favorite things in life:

1. Eating
2. Sleeping anywhere
3. Sleeping with me on the couch
4. Sleeping with me watching tv

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you're right, every rabbit has personality.
Cookie's favorite things in life:

1. Eating
2. Sleeping anywhere
3. Sleeping with me on the couch
4. Sleeping with me watching tv

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

I mean let's be honest he's got his priorities in check, that sounds like the best life [emoji38][emoji38]

I mean let's be honest he's got his priorities in check, that sounds like the best life [emoji38][emoji38]

Haha :lol: Yes, Cookie is pleasure. Cookie got me used to it too, now I always find myself sleeping with him :lol:

Haha [emoji38] Yes, Cookie is pleasure. Cookie got me used to it too, now I always find myself sleeping with him [emoji38]
I used to love napping with Clementine [emoji7] was always so nice and calming

My outdoor pair, Frosty and Daisy (9 this year) do a lot of resting and mutual grooming. I do hear them whizzing through their tunnels at night (set up is near my open bedroom window).

Snowflake (9 this year) does lots of resting and eating but still likes to chase Dusty about at food times! Dusty (7 this year) loves to dig and chew. Cardboard boxes are great for her. She does like to chill on her bed too.

Loganberry and Moondust (4 this year) like a good whizz about at night but mainly eat and cuddle during daylight hours.

All of them love eating.

My outdoor pair, Frosty and Daisy (9 this year) do a lot of resting and mutual grooming. I do hear them whizzing through their tunnels at night (set up is near my open bedroom window).

Snowflake (9 this year) does lots of resting and eating but still likes to chase Dusty about at food times! Dusty (7 this year) loves to dig and chew. Cardboard boxes are great for her. She does like to chill on her bed too.

Loganberry and Moondust (4 this year) like a good whizz about at night but mainly eat and cuddle during daylight hours.

All of them love eating.

they sound so sweet :love:

Back