• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eliza Doolittle :-(

Thank you again everyone. Eliza has improved overnight after this latest 'episode'. Unfortunately we know that given the nature of her problems she is almost certainly going to have more 'episodes' in the future. We will continue to review the options depending on how Eliza's condition evolves.

Sorry for this vague post, I prefer not to go into specific details for personal reasons x

Thank you again everyone. Eliza has improved overnight after this latest 'episode'. Unfortunately we know that given the nature of her problems she is almost certainly going to have more 'episodes' in the future. We will continue to review the options depending on how Eliza's condition evolves.

Sorry for this vague post, I prefer not to go into specific details for personal reasons x

I'm glad she has improved overnight :D

No need to go into details. I'm sure you will provide her with the best care to manage any future episodes.

I'm glad she is feeling better today. She is in the best hands with you and your amazing vet :thumb:

Back