• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eliza Doolittle -U/D 8th Dec-Some Improvement Overnight

Pleased to read Eliza is doing better today. She looks like a healthy rabbit but you can't always go off that.

Eliza is doing a bit better again now. If she relapses again she will be having diagnostics. I am trying not to stress and second guess about what is going on, but I fear I have some idea.

Thank you again for your support x

Gosh Jane, I hope it's not more of the same that you've been dealing with like with Lord H. :(
Healthy bunny vibes coming your way. I hope Eliza is back to being herself soon and that this is not going to be a constant thing. xxxxxxx

Gosh Jane, I hope it's not more of the same that you've been dealing with like with Lord H. :(
Healthy bunny vibes coming your way. I hope Eliza is back to being herself soon and that this is not going to be a constant thing. xxxxxxx

Spot on M.................

Back