• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eliza Doolittle -U/D 8th Dec-Some Improvement Overnight

I'm sorry to have missed this, Jane, but glad to see Eliza is doing better today. :love:
Please give all the members of your furry family a special cuddle from me. I think of you all each day.
(((((((Hugs)))))))) xxxx

Brilliant news :love: Now she can get swiftly back to her wifey duties in giving sympathy for Endeavour's poorly foot :)

The vibes seem to be working, thank you :) For the first time in almost 20 hours Eliza has a few gut sounds. No output yet, but she is taking syringe feeds much more enthusiastically. No idea what caused her gut stasis. At first I feared she had injested some of the dressing from Endeavour's hock, but when I checked the dressing was fully intact.

I just hope that the slight improvement continues as seeing Eliza so flat was horrible :cry: She is usually such a hyperactive little Bunny x

Glad she is better today, chase was the same last night he was begging to crawl in my bed for tummy massages

Back