• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elijah is in surgery for a blockage U/D got through surgery... He's home !!

He's made it through the night :D:D:D He still needs to get eating and pooping and his intestines to settle down :mrgreen: but he's made it past another significant hurdle :D

Are you thinking FHB meant Cecal poo then :? I thought she was referring to a Fecal poo :?

I am hoping Elijah has had a comfortable night and that he is now on the road to a good recovery. More vibes being sent :love:

No, Fecal poop, the hard round ones that are supposed to be of no nutritional value that he should have no interest in. I've seen Erin eat hers too :?

He's made it through the night :D:D:D He still needs to get eating and pooping and his intestines to settle down :mrgreen: but he's made it past another significant hurdle :D

No, Fecal poop, the hard round ones that are supposed to be of no nutritional value that he should have no interest in. I've seen Erin eat hers too :?

I hope he continues to do well and that he'll soon be home :)

I missed this before! What a nightmare. Glad he got through the night ok though, and sending more vibes his way...
x

Late to the thread, but Im so pleased he's made it through the op and the night!! Sending loads of recovery vibes for your little man!!

:D:D I'm so glad he's doing ok so far, fingers crossed he goes from strength to strength. x

hope he sails through this - our Willow had surgery to remove a blockage several years ago and was back to 'normal' after about 10 days (and really pretty good after the first 3 days).

She is still with us and eats like a horse!!!

Hes, eating, he's eating .... he's eating!!

I've just had this afternoon's update that said he was tucking into dandelions a few minutes earlier

:D:D:D:D

NHB told me this morning that a good message this afternoon would be that he was taking syringe feeds well, so eating under his own steam has to count as a great message :D:D Erin's just had a Fenugreek crunchie to celebrate :D

Thank you all soooo much for the positive messages.

Last edited:
Oh I'm so pleased that the little chap is doing so well - fingers crossed it continues :D

Just seen this. I'm sending lots of vibes. Give him plenty of nose rubs from me when you see him. Hope you are ok.

Back