• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeeeeeewwwww

Oof...the things that dogs find appetizing. 🤢 🤮

At least he hasn't found any fox poo to roll in lately...I hope. 🫨

Cat poo yesterday 🤢🤢
Oh dear...just about as bad. 😮‍💨

A few months ago we had a scare as Ebon got into the litter box. It's now blocked off with a small entrance only Squeegee can get through. I don't need to have to take the dog into surgery to remove a blockage. 🙄
Sadly, if she can't find someone else's poo to grab, her own will do. I wish I could make her stop that. 😝

Oh dear...just about as bad. 😮‍💨

A few months ago we had a scare as Ebon got into the litter box. It's now blocked off with a small entrance only Squeegee can get through. I don't need to have to take the dog into surgery to remove a blockage. 🙄
Sadly, if she can't find someone else's poo to grab, her own will do. I wish I could make her stop that. 😝

Some dogs do develop the habit of eating their own poo. Thankfully I haven’t had to deal with that one 🤢🤢

One of my dogs still likes a little tasty treat when the others have been out in the garden. Cat trays are also a good source. Not found a way to stop him - he's 4 now. I just have to be quicker than him in tidying up.

People must think Ebon and I are having wrestling matches with how I've got to tighten up on the lead and swing her around at arm's length on my left side while swooping down with a poo bag with my right hand to keep her from eating her poo. Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you...I'm not always successful.

Here's a recent picture of my silly old bear. Hard to believe she's in her 13th year!
1000009547.jpg

People must think Ebon and I are having wrestling matches with how I've got to tighten up on the lead and swing her around at arm's length on my left side while swooping down with a poo bag with my right hand to keep her from eating her poo. Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you...I'm not always successful.

Here's a recent picture of my silly old bear. Hard to believe she's in her 13th year!
View attachment 977

She certainly doesnt look to be 13 ❤️

Bunny momma, Ebon is half border collie and corgi. So she's the basic corgi length with just a wee bit more height and weighs in at 27 pounds. Jenna was a 5 pound Yorkie who was basically a football under my arm. I have a nice photo of them together in Alaska but it's not on a pc that connects well to the internet. I'll try to import it someday.

Jane, she doesn't think she's 13 either! 🙄

Back