• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebonnie 18th December 2009/// 1 Year on

:cry::cry: Can't believe this happened but we are all thinking of you Ebonnie, even your stocking is still hanging up and Nori misses you incredibly. Happy Christmas darling, where ever you are :cry:

I have only just seen this Im so sorry you have lost your beautiful girlie.Sleep tight Ebonniexxx

Ebbonie my sweet little girl

Ebbonie my little baby, I miss you so much and it hurts so much that I didn't get to say goodbye. I know you are happy with your mummy and your brother and sister. Nori misses you so much but I know you come to visit him and are always in his precious little heart.
I saw your beautiful mother die and she gave you life. You are such a beuatiful brave girl, you fought so well against all the horrible things that happened to you and in the end you went to sleep, happy and content. I wish I had done more for you and I still can't believe you are gone. But I will hold your sweet little wawrm, soft body in my arms again one day and then we will all be together, never again parted.

I love you so much Ebbonie, I love you forever my little angel.

Sleep tight Sweetheart, we are all thinking of you today and looking after Nori so don't worry about him. We love you and miss you so much and will never ever forget your sweet dainty wee beautiful face. Have fun at the bridge with the other buns darling :love::love:

Back