• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay Rabbits- GETTING THEM ON SUNDAY!!!

Yep :? Well the ad has been reported so should be removed. I have emailed the seller, fingers crossed he reads it and accepts my offer.

good luck hun if your thinking of visiting any time soon and dont have a coal fire im sure the hutches will make great fire wood for ours ;)
anyway cant wait to see you again make it soon x

Sorry can't pm the link as I'm on my phone but if you do see it, please, please don't message the seller. don't want him not taking my offer to take them on seriously. :( Who knows what could happen then?

Jazzywoo - I'll try to forward link now.

Yep no worries - I won't message him or anything as I am hoping he will see your offer of taking them on as his best and only real option.

Fingers crossed then
Ruth xx

Hopefully as soon as he sees the ad has been removed he'll check his email to find out why and see your offer. I doubt he's got a better offer. Fingers crossed. xx

thanks. :) I hope he's quick because my dad is beginning to change his mind, he seems to think if I do this one rescue, I will be over run with unwanted pets and have no money. :roll: I think he worries too much! I'm not starting up a rescue at 14, I'm just going to be boarding 2 needy buns for a few days. :?

thanks. :) I hope he's quick because my dad is beginning to change his mind, he seems to think if I do this one rescue, I will be over run with unwanted pets and have no money. :roll: I think he worries too much! I'm not starting up a rescue at 14, I'm just going to be boarding 2 needy buns for a few days. :?

Sounds like he wants rid asap, I don't think you'll have to wait long. Did you make a note of the seller? Could you contact him again later if you haven't heard anything? It's just that if he recieved 20 emails advising him to contact a rescue, your offer may get overlooked.

Back