• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay Rabbits- GETTING THEM ON SUNDAY!!!

where does bunny buddy live? does he/she drive?

Yeah u have done really well! I hate phoning up people i dont know and I am 26!

Skipton. :) They were hoping to come and collect the buns up at the weekend but that's when they are getting dropped off. ;)

Well done you! You should be so proud of yourself, I hope your parents are very proud of you too!!!!:D

Yeah I think they are :)

I'll have to check when Jenzel5 is available about coming over then check with yourself if it's convenient. I don't want to be driving in the dark after a days work (not sure how Jenni feels about this as I've not asked), so weekend is better for me or I have a couple of mornings at the end of the week *possibly*.

We would be able to come Sunday afternoon but I don't know if you wanted them there longer? (again, I don't want to be getting them home and settled in the dark on Sunday when I'm out at work full days Monday and Tues), so that would mean picking them up pretty much straight away :?

I'm not sure if you are considering keeping one back for a companion for Blossom (that might just have been wishful thinking I saw somewhere ;))

Don't forget if they do stay with you to make sure you quarantine them which can be time consuming and very faffy (washing hands before handling your own bunnies, change of clothes etc), so I don't know if you want them there a while or just wanted to be part of the rescue. We can still come on Sunday ... I (we) could do with knowing by about Thursday when you want them collected, so no rush.

I'll have to check when Jenzel5 is available about coming over then check with yourself if it's convenient. I don't want to be driving in the dark after a days work (not sure how Jenni feels about this as I've not asked), so weekend is better for me or I have a couple of mornings at the end of the week *possibly*.

We would be able to come Sunday afternoon but I don't know if you wanted them there longer? (again, I don't want to be getting them home and settled in the dark on Sunday when I'm out at work full days Monday and Tues), so that would mean picking them up pretty much straight away :?

I'm not sure if you are considering keeping one back for a companion for Blossom (that might just have been wishful thinking I saw somewhere ;))

Don't forget if they do stay with you to make sure you quarantine them which can be time consuming and very faffy (washing hands before handling your own bunnies, change of clothes etc), so I don't know if you want them there a while or just wanted to be part of the rescue. We can still come on Sunday ... I (we) could do with knowing by about Thursday when you want them collected, so no rush.

Yes I wont keep them near my own rabbits. :) It's probably best if you can come the following weekend if possible? It may be stressful for the buns if moved pretty much soon as they arrive and if the seller was late or couldn't come, it's a bit of a long way for you and Jenzel5 to come? I will be at school all week so mornings not good for us but depends if you are free at the weekend?

I don't mind them being here a week but don't think my parents will want them any longer than that. If they fall for the bunnies we would also have a weeks notice to let you know. I don't think they will be staying but I can dream. :roll: Do you have a mobile number if so please could you pm me it so if there's any problems etc, I can get in touch? :)

omg ijust rang and have planned everything!!!! :shock: Got to admit, the woman did sound nice but she obviously doesn't care about her rabbits if they were selling them on ebay.

The latest she can do is sunday at 1.30pm.... I said it's ok but can let her know if not. So about pick up to go to bunny buddy, what shall we do, they were meant to be going this weekend. Is next week ok or any other day in the evening?

Oh and... WE CAN HAVE THEM FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!! :D Hutches included! ;)

brilliant news hun wel done hey we need fire wood so you can send hutches here lol
seriously you have done brilliant very proud of you {{{{{hugs}}}}}
hey need you to visit jazzy keeps asking when she is going to see you vj and demi again lol

brilliant news hun wel done hey we need fire wood so you can send hutches here lol
seriously you have done brilliant very proud of you {{{{{hugs}}}}}
hey need you to visit jazzy keeps asking when she is going to see you vj and demi again lol

Thank you and I'd love to visit again. :) I will prob see Jazzy at Bradford, I will be there with Jasper. ;)

Getting the ebay buns tomorrow!! :D

Back