• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay Rabbits- GETTING THEM ON SUNDAY!!!

Here's hoping they aren't. Lets hope if they are same sex and not neutered we don't discover rabbits riddled with untreated injuries :( xx

sorry for being negative here, but if the owner is selling them on ebay I doubt that they will be neatured or have had a trip to the vets for vaccs :/

I can take one or both, not definitely as a permanent home, but as a foster, who knows I may join the club of failed fosterers. I will neuter and vaccs the rabbit or rabbit(s), just let me know if you need me xxx

I can take one or both, not definitely as a permanent home, but as a foster, who knows I may join the club of failed fosterers. I will neuter and vaccs the rabbit or rabbit(s), just let me know if you need me xxx

Thank you thank you thank you! :D God i hope the seller lets me take them now. :( If he wants money which he prob will especially if he's delivering, i hope he doesn't ask me for more than £15, he did put them on at 99p... :(

Eta I will pay what ever I have to though. Reason I said £15 was because I have Mischief booked in at vets for his teeth burring and that's £10 every month. So is pretty pricey for me at mo but my parents will help pay for anything. x

Last edited:
welldone Emma, dont smile at the seller when you see him and show you are not impressed by tuting and shaking your head at the hutch :L:L

Thank you thank you thank you! :D God i hope the seller lets me take them now. :( If he wants money which he prob will especially if he's delivering, i hope he doesn't ask me for more than £15, he did put them on at 99p... :(

It's odd looking at his feedback, how and why has he listed this?! Starting bid off 99p implies he just wants them out of the way. Those hutches aren't even worth 99p. :cry:

I would be willing to help by sending you a few pounds if he wants more money for them. :D

I don't know how old you are but I am a bit worried about you. Will your parents be at home when he calls tomorrow?

OK OK :roll: :oops: just being super vigilent here and you may think a bit silly too - I'm not suggesting you are incapable of looking after yourself or that your parents don't care but would like to make sure you are OK as I would hope other RUers would if my son (15) or daughter (13) was doing the same as you in rescuing these buns - you are probably only thinking of them but you are important too!!

Ruth xx :wave:

welldone Emma, dont smile at the seller when you see him and show you are not impressed by tuting and shaking your head at the hutch :L:L

Oh yes, agree with this too - lots of tutting and sucking air in through clenched teeth is a must!!

Pity we didn't live closer - you could keep him talking and my daughter and I could let his tyres down - could even get our dog to wee on his wheel trims!!

Good luck!!

I would be willing to help by sending you a few pounds if he wants more money for them. :D

I don't know how old you are but I am a bit worried about you. Will your parents be at home when he calls tomorrow?

OK OK :roll: :oops: just being super vigilent here and you may think a bit silly too - I'm not suggesting you are incapable of looking after yourself or that your parents don't care but would like to make sure you are OK as I would hope other RUers would if my son (15) or daughter (13) was doing the same as you in rescuing these buns - you are probably only thinking of them but you are important too!!

Ruth xx :wave:

Aw thanks. :) I'm 14 and don't worry my parents wouldn't let some man come over without them being there. :) Don't think it will be tomorrow when he/if he brings them though. :wave:

Oh yes, agree with this too - lots of tutting and sucking air in through clenched teeth is a must!!

Pity we didn't live closer - you could keep him talking and my daughter and I could let his tyres down - could even get our dog to wee on his wheel trims!!

Good luck!!

:lol: That would be good but I wouldn't want him stuck at my house. ;) :lol:

I found them on ebay easily even without the link! How terrible, those hutches look scary! She looks like such a gorgeous rabbit as well!

Is that your bid on them?

x

Back