• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating vibes needed! U/D he's gone

Thanks.
My OH is now quite rightly saying we to find Paula a new partner quick, and she does seem so sad, but it just seems wrong to be looking so soon. I don't know what to do:(

Thanks.
My OH is now quite rightly saying we to find Paula a new partner quick, and she does seem so sad, but it just seems wrong to be looking so soon. I don't know what to do:(

I know it does. But have had to do it 3 times, all within about a week. ( I mean within the week after losing a bunny, not 3 in a week. ) It makes such a difference to the greiving bunny left behind. I wonder sometimes if bunnies have memories or think about their former companions.

Good luck with getting a new companion. It is never easy for us but will help Paula.

Last edited:
I know it does. But have had to do it 3 times, all within about a week. ( I mean within the week after losing a bunny, not 3 in a week. ) It makes such a difference to the greiving bunny left behind. I wonder sometimes if bunnies have memories or think about their former companions.

Good luck with getting a new companion. It is never easy for us but will help Paula.

Have e-mailed a local rescue. We will see what happens. Thanksx

I am so sorry.

I have got 2 bereaved rabbits a new partner within a week as they were very sad and it definitely helped them. Good luck with the local rescue.

Well new bunny reserved. Awaiting homecheck. Am glad we have a few days to wait till it's sorted as still feel knocked sideways. He is a little black lionhead so the total opposite to Popeye. The rescue will bond for us so hope they like each other! What a few days! x

Back