• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't know what to put/ He's gone

I'm so sorry :(

Binky free little man x

As everyone else has said, you did an amazing job and made him very happy. Hugs for you and Steve x

I'm so sorry Liz :cry:

I can't think of much to say other than to echo what everyone else has - he had a wonderful life and the very best of care whilst living with you. :love:

RIP little Gideon xx

Hugs for both you qand Steve....binky free at the bridge Gideon.
Every bun who comes into your sanctuary is so lucky to have all the love and care you give them, no matter how long they are with you for.
xx

So sorry to hear your bad news! Binky free Gideon! Sounded like he had a good time with you and the special boys Liz.

Thank you for your kind words. I still can't get my head around everything that has happened recently :cry:

I just want to add that Steve has told me the vets were fantastic. Even though he had to wait they kept checking on him and Gideon out in the car and couldn't apologise enough for the wait. They even took Steve out a glass of water :)

Pru is now on her way to the vets for x-rays and Elwood for a check up, so just need to get through today :?

Thank you for your kind words. I still can't get my head around everything that has happened recently :cry:

I just want to add that Steve has told me the vets were fantastic. Even though he had to wait they kept checking on him and Gideon out in the car and couldn't apologise enough for the wait. They even took Steve out a glass of water :)

Pru is now on her way to the vets for x-rays and Elwood for a check up, so just need to get through today :?

Sorry for your loss and hope there are some positives from today.

Lots of vibes for Elwood and Pru... big hugs liz you are going through a really tough time

I haven't been on over the weekend so have only just heard the very sad news Liz - I am so sorry. Lily is at school but will be very sad to hear this too.

Binky free Gideon.

Back