• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donate-A-Vac!

I have a big Thank You to make to Deb's, I received a cheque this morning and it will cover this little lads myx and vhd vaccinations

P1000267.jpg

His name is Lucky and I can't say a lot about him, because he is part of something that is being dealt with by the RSPCA, but I blame Jane :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway thank you so much Deb's for the money, it will keep him safe and thank you Jane for such a fab idea :D

:thumb: No problem its a briilliant idea, i really hope he recovers.Deb.:D

Another great fundraising idea:D I would like to donate-a-vac to Starlights please. Its really difficult to choose just one rescue:( but I was just looking through the bunnies and spotted NIKKI. So I'd like to pay for this little love please :love: What should I do next??:D

Juliaxx

Another great fundraising idea:D I would like to donate-a-vac to Starlights please. Its really difficult to choose just one rescue:( but I was just looking through the bunnies and spotted NIKKI. So I'd like to pay for this little love please :love: What should I do next??:D

Juliaxx

Aww thank you Julia, i will pm you.

I have donated to Snowy's rescue today but as this is ongoing I will donate again to other rescues as and when I can. They all do a fantastic job.

Thank you so much, here are Harriet and Harvey who had their Myxo Vaccs yesterday, thank you for sponsoring them

Harriet is the little brown Neddie she is 10 years old and was dumped just over a year ago aged nearly 9!!,:shock: her partner is Harvey who is 11 years old having been dumped a year ago aged 10!:shock:, they met in the rescue and have been together ever since, they adore each other, neither have ever had partners before

HarvandHarriet13508027x2.jpg

It is really appreciated, every single penny helps us to help more bunnies.

Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you so much, here are Harriet and Harvey who had their Myxo Vaccs yesterday, thank you for sponsoring them

Harriet is the little brown Neddie she is 10 years old and was dumped just over a year ago aged nearly 9!!,:shock: her partner is Harvey who is 11 years old having been dumped a year ago aged 10!:shock:, they met in the rescue and have been together ever since, they adore each other, neither have ever had partners before

HarvandHarriet13508027x2.jpg

It is really appreciated, every single penny helps us to help more bunnies.

Thank you

Awwwwwww, they are really lovely. :love::love::love: Thank you for posting their photo. So glad I could help.

Here is Honey, who KarenM kindly donated money to.

002-15.jpg

She was from a freead and needed an emergency spey, dental and duct flushing on the 2nd day here, fortunately she wasn't "2weeks pregnant" as i was told she was. Her bottom was so filthy, she stunk out the living room.

Yes, he is, there is something really special about the 'old boys'

Thank you again bunny babe, it's really appeciated

I was just reading your website about them and the fact they are dental buns makes me feel good that I have helped them, as my Homey has to have monthly dentals and I know how much they cost and how uncomfortable they can get.

Here is Honey, who KarenM kindly donated money to.

002-15.jpg

She was from a freead and needed an emergency spey, dental and duct flushing on the 2nd day here, fortunately she wasn't "2weeks pregnant" as i was told she was. Her bottom was so filthy, she stunk out the living room.

Bless her. :love::love: It was a pleasure to help Miss Honey Smelly-Bottom :lol:

Back