• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donate-A-Vac!

I am a bit gobsmacked here as this morning we received a donation for a Myxi Vaccination from billysmom :shock:

I have explained that I am not a Rescue or an 'official' Sanctuary but billysmom said that she very much wanted to make a donation as a 'thank-you' for some Bunny advice I had previously given.

Thank-you so, so much billysmom. I am quite over-whelmed :oops:
As requested your donation will pay for Colonel Colin's Myxi vaccination which is due next month.
MeandafewBuns154.jpg

Picture2782.jpg

Picture2778.jpg

:D

:love::love::love::love: I soo love the "Colonel" he melts my heart.:love::love::love:

I tried to explain to Maizey why I could not accept any more donations towards vaccinations for my Buns but Maizey insisted that she wanted to thank me for the help she believes I have given her regarding her Bunny Bugsy. I really, really did not start this thread for me and feel very :oops: about people wanting to support one of my Buns when I am just an ordinary Pet owner, not a Rescue or a Sanctuary.

Anyway, thanks to Maizey's kindness THREE of my Bun's Vaccination fees have been covered. I know Maizey has a special affection for my Sarah-Wabbit
Picture2808.jpg

But Sarah has a chronic illness and cannot be vaccinated. So instead Sarah's friend Nomad will benefit from Maizy's generosity

Picture2425.jpg

And so will Chloe and Rodney. Two you perhaps dont see that often. Chloe is 8 now and is deaf and blind. Rodney is a Bun who found his way into my handbag at an ARC Open Day............:oops:
Picture1656.jpg

I really am so grateful to those who have donated a vaccination to one of my Bunnies :)
But I really cannot accept anymore. So please, if anyone else feels they want to thank me for help they believe I have given them re a poorly Bun then I would be so happy if the Vaccination donation went to my local Rescue ARC
http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

Once again thank you very much Maizey :D

Lottie would like to send a huge kiss to Denise AKA Bunny addict for sending the money for her vacs!
lot.jpg

and her partner Albie says here's a little pecker from me too!
al.jpg

Lottie would like to send a huge kiss to Denise AKA Bunny addict for sending the money for her vacs!
lot.jpg

and her partner Albie says here's a little pecker from me too!
al.jpg

Awwwww thank you Lottie & Albie, you gorgeous little bunnies. Glad the cheque arrived Jill, hope these 2 special buns find their own special home soon x

A big thank you from Hector to Beth who has kindly paid for both of Hectors vaccinations. We are all really grateful

HPIM1246.jpg

"Hello Becky AKA Sillybunny...Ellie and Bliss here saying a nose-rubby thank you for paying for our mxyi vacs:D
vacs.jpg

We even have a card each to show you, and we were very good for the vet !"
vac.jpg

Oh my goodness, someone has just pm'd me about the vacs - I am totally gobsmacked:shock::oops:

I can't believe people would be so kind in this time of the credit crunch:shock: I am truly overwhelmed and know that even if one bun from EE gets a vaccination then that is wonderful:D:D:D

We had three done last week - and we have 18 more to do and are awaiting the other vet to come back off holiday so that we can have a mass vaccination at home:D It's a lot easier as some of the buns can't be moved too far or too much - but they need their vacs so the vet comes to them:D

I am in total shock here:shock::oops::oops::D:D

"Hello Becky AKA Sillybunny...Ellie and Bliss here saying a nose-rubby thank you for paying for our mxyi vacs:D
vacs.jpg

We even have a card each to show you, and we were very good for the vet !"
vac.jpg

:love::love::love::love: They are sooooo beautiful!! My buns have the same cards as them :lol: x

Snowy, Jane & Starlights,

Keep an eye on the post and let me know received, should be next week sometime:)

Thats me quota for September/October (Bunnie just took me cheque book off me and gave me her Xmas list:roll:) roll on November:)

Last edited:
Snowy, Jane & Starlights,

Keep an eye on the post and let me know received, should be next week sometime:)

Thats me quota for September/October (Bunnie just took me cheque book off me and gave me her Xmas list) roll on November:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We've had three offers too - I've asked for donations to be sent straight to our vets - that way the money goes exactly where it's meant to.
I will post thanks when I next see our account and know what's been sent - in the mean time, THANK YOU!

I am taking 12 in for vax on Tues, took 15 in the week before - no wonder (with everything else) our vet bills average £2,500 a month! x

But I really cannot accept anymore. So please, if anyone else feels they want to thank me for help they believe I have given them re a poorly Bun then I would be so happy if the Vaccination donation went to my local Rescue ARC
http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

I agree. If you guys want to show some appreciation to Jane -- Send some buffet restaurants' gift certificates to Jane, so she can eat like a pig woman.

I will be sending a donation on behalf of Alfie to ARC. :)

Also I would like to send one to Bobtails in Surrey, is anyone on here linked with the rescue, if not I shall e-mail them to find out the details. This donation is on behalf of my late Joey who I adopted from them last year.

Back