• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donate-A-Vac!

This is a brilliant idea. I know most of us on here can always do with the help towards vaccs:D

I do think however that Jane and all her buns should be in it also as she as taken in so many that some people wouldn't have given a chance to and she vacc's all hers too:D

This is a great idea. It costs me over £1000 to vaccinate all my bunnies so goodness knows how much it must cost rescues with a high rabbit turn over.

I'll do one when I get paid at the end of the month. What an ace idea!

Question for rescues: Do you get any help towards/discounts off your vaccinations, like the vouchers you can get for neutering from the RSPCA? Just wondered as I'm not really sure what the set up is for rescues.

I think this is a fab idea to raise funds for rescues :D

Jill, I'd like to donate a vac to Honney bunnies for Albie, who is bonded with Lottie & have been with you for the last 9 months. Albie reminds me so much of my beloved Willow & Alfie who were black nethie crosses - we lost them earlie this year. I have a thing for small, black bunnies - but sadly my hubby won't let me have any more at the moment :cry: I really hope these 2 bunnies find their forever mum & dad soon, that they so deserve.

I don't have paypal, but if you pm me your address & who to make a cheque payable to & how much for, I'll pop one in the post to you.

i cant currently afford to donate any money for vaccs, but i will try to at some point in the future, (with bonnies op recently im skint)

but...snowy, louise and alison (once i post alisons disc, lou has hers) they will be donating the money for the photoshoot soon so i hope that sort of counts as something :oops:

i cant currently afford to donate any money for vaccs, but i will try to at some point in the future, (with bonnies op recently im skint)

but...snowy, louise and alison (once i post alisons disc, lou has hers) they will be donating the money for the photoshoot soon so i hope that sort of counts as something :oops:

Of course it does !!! :D

You bet it does, every single penny counts, our vets bill last year was £12,000 and we have to find all that money ourselves, so anything that we get in is really, really appreciated and it helps us to help more bunnies.

We all really appreciate any fundraising done, even if it's 50p it all helps

On behalf of all the rescues I would like to thank everyone who helps us, you are just as important, whether you are donating money, time, goods or your support, we couldn't do it without you

Thank you

im glad i can help somehow, and when i am back in essex or even still in bournemouth i am still going to do the photoshoot thing to help get more money :D:D:D

This is a great idea. :D I've been wondering how on earth I could possibly pick just one rescue, but I just pipped Kris (Starlight) to some stuff for sale so I've decided that's who I will donate to. :)

Fantastic idea.

I cant afford to send any money, Im am so desperately skint myself. But Once I am back on feet, I would be glad to send some cash to the rescues xx

I have a big Thank You to make to Deb's, I received a cheque this morning and it will cover this little lads myx and vhd vaccinations

P1000267.jpg

His name is Lucky and I can't say a lot about him, because he is part of something that is being dealt with by the RSPCA, but I blame Jane :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway thank you so much Deb's for the money, it will keep him safe and thank you Jane for such a fab idea :D

He is totally adorable, he's a bit scared of me yet, I have to force him to have a cuddle :lol:

Back