• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

" dog at fireworks--

Deffo!! I love taking ages to think of the best gift for someone... I just wish I was rich :p I enjoy getting things off my family, theyre always things I want like paper, pens and clothes :D And I always buy my pets something :D He he he.

I cant wait... I have everyones presents planned and bought some... just need more funds so I can get the rest!! I need to make sure I have enough money for Decembers rent!! :oops: Luckily, I have a bit of work coming up...

Yeah, I spent quite abit of my loan and only just have enough for my rent now! :roll:, but since I'll be heading home(parents) on the 18th December until 1st February I think my lack of funds will be ok! Annoying being a student at christmas time! :( But I guess people understand if you haven't spent as much as you'd like to, because they understand our circumstances!:)

Yeah, I spent quite abit of my loan and only just have enough for my rent now! :roll:, but since I'll be heading home(parents) on the 18th December until 1st February I think my lack of funds will be ok! Annoying being a student at christmas time! :( But I guess people understand if you haven't spent as much as you'd like to, because they understand our circumstances!:)

Yeah, I did think I would have to pay Jan rent with that as well and that just ISNT possible :( but luckily loan is coming through on like the 3rd and the letting agents shouldnt really be open till then (plus we're in Ireland till then with OHs parents) and theyre pretty ok with it being a day late.... will speak to them about giving them the cheque on the 3rd just to be sure though :D

I LOVE spending money!!

I owe my OH for TV license,..... hes not getting that till after Christmas :oops:

Ha ha, I tried to pay for it ages ago and it said our address didnt exist so we left it but we soon got the red letter through.... gutted!! :D

They could have at least waited until after Christmas to send the Letter! Tight or what! :lol: We got a red letter too! :wave:

Back