• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else have their bunny/ bunnies in their bedroom

I had my 5 guinea pigs and 2 rabbits in my room last year. I have had the guinea pigs in there for years now. Charlee came along in January 2010, and by June/July we had Noah in our room with us as well. I loved it. I loved being able to sit in bed and watch them potter around. But the hair (that the bunnies in particular) shed was just no good for my asthma. My asthma is SO much better now they have their own room.

I know alot of my friends think I am a bit mad. I had Nancy and Sunshine in our bedroom from October 21 2009. When we moved I still had them in the new bedroom, even though it was smaller. Had them in my sons room, he is now at uni, for about 2 or 3 months. Now Nancy has gone, have Sunshine back in with us. He seems to prefer it too. I just loved to watch them all the time. Sunshine loves to sit on a suitcase under the bed. His comfort zone. He has a hutch in here too.

scooter has lived in my room for most of his life.

My two lops, Mini and Mischa are in my bedroom. I love having them in there. :thumb:

Mine are in my room, free range with a base. Some nights they are perfect little angels and sleep in their cozy house all through the night. Others (AKA last night :roll:) they are little nutters running and binkying and jumping all over my bed.
But I could never close them in, seeing how active they are at night. I wouldn't feel right. The sacrifices we make, eh?:lol:

Mine have a ramp to my bed :oops: Otherwise Mischa can't get down, he can get up, just not down again, so ends up peeing up there cos he can't get to the litter tray.

Back