• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else have their bunny/ bunnies in their bedroom

Ogman lives in my room :) He only chews the bars if I wake up late so good alarm! :lol: He is extremely clean and only goes to the toilet in his cage.

Thats great. I have an 1920's bed so a bit too high for a bunny to jump onto. But loads of space underneath. Oh yeah forgot, the curtains are wreaked at the bottom. Completely bunny chewed.
What is it with material and chewing my chinnies are exactly the same. :lol: I do put Sunshine back in his hutch before bed, only cause the new place has eletric heaters on the walls and the wires are already in place and really hard to cover. I saw one of those cozy houses yesterday and definately going to get one.

That sounds lovely! I've gotten lucky with my floor length curtains. The buns prefer running through them like tunnels to chewing them.

I was silly and put the hutch right up against the curtains. At night they had great fun pulling them in and chomping on them. But they never chewed the throw on their hutch, to partly give them some privacy. Maybe they don't like red.:) Now the hutch is on the other side of the bed, against the wardrobes. Like you said, what we do for our bunnies. :lol: We have to move the hutch across the room to get our clothes now.

Yep, my lovely, good buns Tilly and Fester live in our bedroom .... sooooo sweet when they jump on the bed! :D :oops: :D

Yep, my Timmy and Mimi have free range of our bedroom and lounge. They are good as gold at night, as soon as we turn the lights out they got to sleep in their little bed under the bed and are quiet all night :love: They do go crazy bombing it around as soon as the sun comes up though :lol: But I adore waking up to a happy bunny, no matter what time it is :love:

Noway after my 4 ratbags kept me awake 24/7 :lol:
All they did was jump on the bed, chew my wardrobe and desk and chest of draws and thump an binky on my floorboards.

I drew the line now I have a scar on my face from being icked by Blue binkying and catching me :lol:

Yep, my Timmy and Mimi have free range of our bedroom and lounge. They are good as gold at night, as soon as we turn the lights out they got to sleep in their little bed under the bed and are quiet all night :love: They do go crazy bombing it around as soon as the sun comes up though :lol: But I adore waking up to a happy bunny, no matter what time it is :love:

Oh that so sweet. So sorry to hear about your Tilly. I lost my Nancy on Tuesday night. Its never easy. Take care. xxx

I got Munchkin the middle of December and he had to go in my room. I love him to bits and am now thoroughly groomed :roll: but had to move him into the spare room last week as I hadn't had a full nights sleep since he came :) Plus I'm sick of washing duvets and sheets. Once he's properly litter trained it may change back but by then he will have met the others and might prefer to sleep with them :wave:

My 2 are in my bedroom.
Well they have full run of the house but at night time they stay in my room.

I love having them in with me, I often wake up with them snuggled up to me or they wake me up by jumping all over me!
They will be going outside for the summer and I'm going to miss them in the night :(

Nope! If Alfie gets in my room he jumps on my head and frightens me to death in the middle of the night :roll::lol::lol:

I have bedroom bunny's, as do my kids:lol: Nothing nicer than going to sleep with the sound of rabbits chewing their hay:love:

I have mine in my bedroom :wave:

They are noisy at times, but you learn to adapt. I dont put their veg in a ball or on a kabob on a night as they make a racket. They no longer have water bottles and theyve got into a routine of veggies just before i go to bed to read, then when i turn my light off they settle down and go to sleep or munch on hay. The munching is noisy, but i like it :oops:

Theyre also locked in their 6x2 pen on a night as i worry they dig holes in the carpet when i cant supervise. They come out first thing, go away when i go to college, then come out in the afternoon if im home and are out all evening.

It works well for us :)

Nope! If Alfie gets in my room he jumps on my head and frightens me to death in the middle of the night :roll::lol::lol:

Oh that is so funny. My bed is far too high and none of my bunnies ever got up on it. If Sunshine ever jumped on my head, as he is such a big boy, he would probably suffocate me.:lol:

Charlie lived in my room... And he's moving back soon coz he's so much happier in there. I love having him in my room with me, makes me feel relaxed being able to hear him :love:

Charlie lived in my room... And he's moving back soon coz he's so much happier in there. I love having him in my room with me, makes me feel relaxed being able to hear him :love:

Yes I think Sunshine is much happier too. The other bedroom is freezing. Only wished I had kept them in here all the time, as Nancy got some sort of chest infection. But they were still indoors.

Whats mad about bunnies in your room? Izzy lived in my room. No bunnies in my room now but probably after they're bonded they will.

Pickles lives in my room now Ginger's gone. It's very messy, and rather stinky, but it's nice all the same. He hopped up ontio my bed this morning and came to kiss my nose! :love:

Monty my eldest guinea pig lives in my bedroom - he moved in last winter and has been there ever since:)

He loves all the extra fuss and attention - I have had to start sleeping with earplugs in due to the noise when Monty drinks from his water bottle:lol:

Wish I had space for the other 2 guineas and Leo rabbit too!

Back