• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns Match?

I prefer it when bunnies look different, but a few of my pairs have looked similar. At the moment, Pud and Pickle are my only pair that 'match' and even then it's only tentative :p They're both lops with spotty markings :)

Cupcake and Pud were quite similar but again, like Pickle, Cupcake was a tri-colour instead of just black and white like Pud.

Ted and Wotsit are my other pair, and though they're both lops, they don't match at all :)

Last edited:
Lovely pics!

(I don't know how to add pics, but here goes:)

Cookie and Poppet don't match: Cookie is a tiny bun (mini nethie), all black. Poppet is an agouti dwarf lop - both are proper madams, tho. :D Ricky, before he passed, was bonded to both but matched neither; he was a white fluff-bun, mix of lipnhead, lop and quite possibly a dash of angora in there somewhere.

Bella and Bertie are identical (brother & sister), chocolate lionheads. They are so alike that OH can't tell them apart :D

as I said in an earlier post mine are poles apart
7409982dfc81930fff484d29c7790898.jpg

rm

I have 2 french lops, totally different ages and unrelated -One agouti and One salander and our conti (We think he is Opal colour or Blue) So they don't really match at all ;)

So many lovely photos! :)
Mine match, but then again being NZ whites and mother and son it can sort of be expected.
I usually teach people to tell them apart from their ears, Bess has left ear down and George right.

Mine don't match, although they are the same size and colour spectrum. One is a mini lop and one is a mini Rex.

But they do match the dogs Colour Colours.
See?

Back