• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns Match?

We have Odie & Zelda, lop X lionhead brothers or twins!! They are both super cheeky and nearly impossible to tell apart!
tumblr_nn4ewaNKwh1tirn5fo1_1280.jpg

Here they are with their mummy Blossom - who looks nothing like either of them! She was a gorgeous chinchilla/white lop. Unfortunately went missing a 1 1/2 years ago.
tumblr_nn4ewaNKwh1tirn5fo2_1280.jpg

Thanks you all, I have really loved seeing all of your lovely bunnies :)
Groups and pairs really look fab together :)

Lovely photo's :love:
Beano and Gordon don't particularly match, but I think they look good together of course ;)

Thomas and Lucky match although different sizes and not related :D

Cadbury and Flopsy match - not related at all :D

Dylan and Millie are brother and sister so match in colour but not markings :D

No mine don't match but Bear has white in him like Alice and Talullah has beige and grey in her like Bear and their all small so I like to think they all coordinate together quote well :lol:

Not at all!! One floofy, one not; one floppy ears, one, well, undecided! One brown with bits of white, one white with bits of black.

image.jpg1_1.jpg

There are lots of beautiful rabbits on this thread.

Poppy (sadly no longer with us) and Will matched. Poppy (at the front ) was slightly bigger.

Will and Nancy do not match. (Not a great pic but shows the size difference. )

Poppy & Pansy...Yes (they are sisters)

Poppy%2520and%2520Pansy%252001.jpg

Sugar & Roo...No definitely not matching

Sugar%2520and%2520Roo%252001.jpg

Nutmeg, Saffron & Pepper, they are siblings, they have some similarities but don't really match.

Nutmeg%2520Saffron%2520Pepper_snuggling.jpg

Minnie & Scooby...not at all matching, they look like a real odd couple :lol: but seem to have fallen in love with each other. We are 4 days into bonding and all is going well so far. :love:

Minnie%2520and%2520Scooby_bonding.jpg

matthew and tabitha are matching beige/sooty-fawn/used-to-be-orange/mother-was-agouti/don't know what you'd call it but they're a bit like ruthyjones's right-hand bun.
charles is white with grey sealpoint markings and cecile is plain dark grey all over.
so one pair kind of matches and the other pair contrast beautifully.

Dandelion & Clover matched:

And Buttercup and Blackberry matched:

Now I just have Buttercup & Clover left, who have just been bonded :) But Photobucket won't load the pictures :evil: But I still have a matching pair :)

they similar markings/colours but different breed mixtures, but i think they match!

what beautiful bunnies :love: so many loved bunnies. mine don't match but i thought i would add them.
1zqvm1i.jpg
[/IMG]
toffee and biscuit.

I have a matching pair in Elphie and Galinda (who are sisters!) but Elphie is bonded with Athena... Galinda's hopefully going to have a husbun by the end of the month!

OH says I'm not allowed to AIM for a bunny that's just like Lopsy, but if that's what Lopsy chooses from the rescue on his date(s) then THAT'S allowed! :roll:

Back