• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits break wind?

KCG

Warren Veteran
Hahaha It's weird that I'm asking this but can rabbits break wind? :lol: I just got a weird smell from Cookie, it was like the smell of break winds. :lol: The smell was short lived and I didn't hear any sound but I did smell it. Is this possible? :lol:

Hahaha It's weird that I'm asking this but can rabbits break wind? :lol: I just got a weird smell from Cookie, it was like the smell of break winds. :lol: The smell was short lived and I didn't hear any sound but I did smell it. Is this possible? :lol:

Yes ! My bridge bunny Treacle was only little, but she was actually quite loud, she used to make herself jump :lol: good to get rid of the gas though :thumb:

Last edited:
Yeaaa Apricot did once before when she had stasis [emoji51] it was not a good smell [emoji51][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Yes, I got a special front seat to bunny farts a few weeks ago, when Billy had trapped wind and I gave him a belly rub. I could hear it rumbling down, then his belly went a lot softer. Better out than in :lol:

Back