• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Disappointed in my bunnies

Mouse says she would never bully Phoebe. Pleased my little poppet is back to full strength
Phoebe thanks Mouse for saying that.
She does add that if she didn't annoy Daphne so well she wouldn't get bullied so.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I'm glad that Phoebe is feeling better now dp :D

Erm j&b, I notice you didn't repeat Princess Boo's response as to whether she would bully Phoebe :shock:

I'm glad that Phoebe is feeling better now dp :D

Erm j&b, I notice you didn't repeat Princess Boo's response as to whether she would bully Phoebe :shock:

Boo would most definitely bully Phoebe ..that said she is really quite chilled in this house. She just doesnt like any other bunny on the bed. She chases Mouse off (easy due to skittish temperament) but she knows Joe won't put up with that so she tried to eject him by digging her nose in his flank. I want Phoebe though, i love her

Boo would most definitely bully Phoebe ..that said she is really quite chilled in this house. She just doesnt like any other bunny on the bed. She chases Mouse off (easy due to skittish temperament) but she knows Joe won't put up with that so she tried to eject him by digging her nose in his flank. I want Phoebe though, i love her

That made me smile :)

All my bunnies are chilled, but not in the way you meant it :lol:

35f6cdcfccd11f99b92ad771fe4c206c.jpg

Phoebe says she'll put up a fight for comfy chairs.

35f6cdcfccd11f99b92ad771fe4c206c.jpg

Phoebe says she'll put up a fight for comfy chairs.

I reckon our black n whites might be able to put up a solid united front against the Boo. Joey would be fab with her, he bonds with any bunny (even toy ones)

I reckon our black n whites might be able to put up a solid united front against the Boo. Joey would be fab with her, he bonds with any bunny (even toy ones)
He's such a loving little soul. Maybe I should take mouse & joey, then you can have the two madam's Daphne and boo ;)

erm...you're ok, thanks all the same [emoji38]
Worth a try. I will have to come for snuggles one day too. And you shall have to come be nose nudged by phoebe one day (She's really aggressive with her nose nudges... in a nice way)

Worth a try. I will have to come for snuggles one day too. And you shall have to come be nose nudged by phoebe one day (She's really aggressive with her nose nudges... in a nice way)

that'd be fab. Would you believe Mouse is quite assertive with her bumps too. She also stomps & stares:)

Ive found this thread hilarious. I was thinking of getting a teddy for Bleu because he is grooming us to death and i feel really bad he hasnt got anyone. Im going to find a nice stuffed bunny for him.

thank you - I agree, they are lovely bunnies & I'm very lucky. Phoebe would make them the most adorable quad ever ;)they obviously like having a 4th B&W on the scene
Haha [emoji38] I'm gonna have to keep her on lock down

Back