• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

digging trays - good idea or not?

Oh I hope not:shock: I must admit ive never seen her eat any of it.
But soil wouldnt work as they now live in a playhouse with a decking run,and I think it would be to damp for them?
If anyone finds out its dangerous let me know.....
I must check what wood it comes from to be on the safe side.

sorry did'nt mean to scare you! my buns are only 12 weeks old so i imagin thay would try eating them? just thought i would check first.

Truffles has a box with compost, he has , parsley, basil & mint growing :D he does wee &poo in it but i change it often anyway, especially as its in my lounge lol, did have a bit of turf too in the summer but cant get any at the moment :(

sorry did'nt mean to scare you! my buns are only 12 weeks old so i imagin thay would try eating them? just thought i would check first.

It never occured to me it may be dangerous, as all the rabbit toys etc you buy are made of wood and are meant to be chewed,so I thought it would be a good idea.
Ive had it since peppa was 10 weeks old (as in the pics)
She is now 6 months old, and touch wood no probs.

DSC_0714.jpg

She still has a good dig...
Can you post some pics of your bubbas.:love: love to see them.

Last edited:
It never occured to me it may be dangerous, as all the rabbit toys etc you buy are made of wood and are meant to be chewed,so I thought it would be a good idea.
Ive had it since peppa was 10 weeks old (as in the pics)
She is now 6 months old, and touch wood no probs.

DSC_0714.jpg

She still has a good dig...
Can you post some pics of your bubbas.:love: love to see them.

oh heck im not very good at posting pics!!
i will get some over the weekend and get hubby to help me post them. :lol:
p.s your bun is :love: :love:

Back