• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

desperatly need mega vibes for poor Liesel please...HOME

sending healing vibes to Liesel
cid_5_237274522web87005_mail_ird_ya.gif

we have liesel home ...

no change ...

im exhausted with going over and over with myself , Tracey , Mick ..what has happened and the options we have ..

i still cant believe it ... :(...poor girl ..:(

How is she in herself Angie? That's the question that you have to think of first :( Is she eating, is she comfy, is she alert? Try and take some pictures of her if you can :love::love:

I'm so sorry Lieisel hasn't changed today & things haven't improved for her - poor little love :cry: Sending her lots more vibes & special cuddles for her xxxx

Poor big Liesel :(

I really REALLY want her to get better so she can enjoy a life without wondering how many babies she'll have next :( Poor stressed mummy bunny :(

How is she in herself Angie? That's the question that you have to think of first :( Is she eating, is she comfy, is she alert? Try and take some pictures of her if you can :love::love:

She seems quite bright ... lifts up her front half of body when i go near ... she can turn herself around the cage too ....
is eating everything i put in there too .....reasonably big formed poos ..

She seems quite bright ... lifts up her front half of body when i go near ... she can turn herself around the cage too ....
is eating everything i put in there too .....reasonably big formed poos ..

Bless her, I so hope Lieisel can recover from this - come on special little lady keep fighting sweetheart xxx

Back