• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

desperatly need mega vibes for poor Liesel please...HOME

I have just read this Angie, I am so sorry to hear about Liesel. Sending lots of vibes to both of you :(

Rabswood

not heard yet ...im going to ring them soon ...may not be able to update until this evening though as i wont be around today ....so dont anyone worry if i dont post all day :)

I'll be thinking of Liesel today
I really hope you receive some optomistic news about her

xx

Awwww Angie, I am so sorry to here about Liesel I have only just seen this:( I am sending you loads of vibes and hugs to you.

A quick update on Liesel..our brave , brave girl....

She is eating realy well :D...weeing and pooing but has no control over this ..:(

she has increased reaction to pain stimulus in both feet but still not moving her legs at all .

We have discussed tests and x rays but the vet wants to give her a little more time on the steroids first ..

WE MAY BE BRINGING HER HOME TOMORROW... :love:
She will of course need to be inside ....she is going to need lots of care :?

A quick update on Liesel..our brave , brave girl....

She is eating realy well :D...weeing and pooing but has no control over this ..:(

she has increased reaction to pain stimulus in both feet but still not moving her legs at all .

We have discussed tests and x rays but the vet wants to give her a little more time on the steroids first ..

WE MAY BE BRINGING HER HOME TOMORROW... :love:
She will of course need to be inside ....she is going to need lots of care :?

Awwwwww what a brave Bunny :love:

Awww bless her, what a brave girl Lieisel is - sending her lots more vibes & extra special cuddles & nose rubs, so hope she continues to improve xxxx

i am so glad there has been a slight improvement in her pain response :D Hopefully she will continue to take small steps in the right direction now.

Sending more vibes for this special bunny and fingers crossed she can come home tomorrow

Back