• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dental vibes for Jasmine....shes home

Shes home.....Nigel said he burred 5mm off her molars on the left side :shock: she had a sore patch on her gum from one molar and also on her tongue .

She has had her incisors burred too and her tear duct flushed because shes had a really gunky eye this week too.

Shes a brave girl,still drowsy and hasn't eaten much but hopefully she will pick up during the evening. :)

How's Jasmine this morning Davina? Hope she's feeling much better xx

Shes still eating! :lol: taking ages to chew stuff but she reacted to the smell of the food bowl this morning before I let her out which is something I've not seen all week.

Thank you for asking.x

I'm glad it all went OK. It is so nerve racking (Homer went in for a dental under GA on Tuesday and I was beside myself :oops:)

Bless little Jasmin. I'm so pleased everything went well and glad she's eating. Keep it up little girl, sending fast recovery vibes to her.:D

Back