• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dental buns Binky free my baby

Oh no :cry: My heart goes out to you hun, you did all you could for Princess, its horrible seeing them suffer. I know exactly how you feel (((Hugs))) At least shes free from pain now xXx

Binky Free at the Bridge Princess xXx

I am so deeply sorry :(

If you need a chat or anything, please do feel free to PM me or anything.

She was so lucky to have your love in her life, and to die loved that much by someone.

Binky free sweet bun.

x

Oh honey. I'm so so sorry. Thinking of you. Sending lots of love and best wishes. ((((((((((big hugs))))))))))))

I havest read this whole thread and you really did do all you could for poor Princess and i'm so sorry for your loss, and Charlies too :(

I think you did a fantastic job of doing as much as you could for her and you made the right decision, easing her from her pain.

I hope that you and Charlie are doing as ok as can be exected :(

Hugs xx

PS: i had to have Boo pts on Thursday, PM if you want to chat

just got post mortem, it was her spay that caused it, she was completely infected on her uterine stumps, it had spread else where, her guts were all closed and stuck together. Gemma(vet) said that even if she had had surgery in an attempt to fix it, they would have euthanised her on the table, there was nothing that could have been done.

She also said that it doesn't happen that often and it is the first one in four years that she has seen

It makes me feel better that I did do the right thing in ending her suffering.

Bringing her home tomorrow for Charlie to see, then we will bury her in the garden.

Back