• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Darcy - female rabbit - Surrey

How large is she? A friend is looking for a companion for her continental giant boy and has asked if I can help her to look for a female rabbit for him.

She is definitely interested but can't travel all the way to Surrey so was wondering whether you would bring Darcy to her? She lives in Thetford.

Oh wow, I didn't realise it was that far away haha, thank you anyway though and good luck with finding homes for all of your beautiful bunnies:)

What a shame your friend can't travel to see Darcy - I thought that this was going to have a happy ending. Perhaps she has a Rescue closer to her?

Yeah so did I, but she can't travel very far as she is disabled and can't drive for too long:( Suffolk animal rescue (which is where I got my babies from) is a lot closer so fingers crossed she will be able to adopt a bunny from there.

Back