• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dara is Very Poorly :-(- U/D 4th Dec- Much Better :-)

Thank you for all the vibes and support. Little Dara has just had her meds, she is so good and never makes a fuss :love:

V1nqSGq.jpg

I just want her to get better ASAP x

Upping my vibes and prayers that she improves soon, Jane. I'm sorry she's struggling. Sweet little bub, she is so very content with you. :love: xxxxx

Ohhh little Dara, still thinking of you and sending vibes. She's so cute! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Sending millions of vibes for the gorgeous Dara- and she is in the very best, most capable hands with you JJ. I’m sure that she knows that she is surrounded by all your love and care. Xx

This morning Dara is definitely brighter, she even chased John-Joe away from their breakfast !! I dont want to tempt fate by saying any more just yet........................... xx

That is very good news :love: I've been disconnected since yesterday evening but thanks to Curry's I am re-connected. :)

This morning Dara is definitely less congested and she certainly has her voracious appetite back. I think the abx have finally kicked in. She has not had any more seizures, although she did have a bit of a 'spaced out' episode yesterday afternoon. Not unlike Lord H's 'absences'

Thanks again for your support everyone :love:

Back