• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Damn cat stalking Buttons

please be careful if ever buns are running free as my next door neighbours cat likes to chase my buns and i supervise them at all times. The cat has been know to sneak up behind me! one of my buns hurt his toe badly from panicing and running off. they get very scared some times! I have to be very careful! My first bunny used to guard the garden and chase off all the cats!

Aww bless your poor bun. My garden will never be suitable for free range anyway. It's a long garden which is shared with our neighbour, apart from that they like to have pots with lovely flowers and won't be amused if he gets to them and because it's private we can't do anything magor with the garden and it's uneven and the fence doesn't touch the ground easy for my bun to sqeeze under. To many obsticles to overcome and atleast he's safe in his hutch and run. He is currently in a hutch with run, the hutch is very big and the run is 4 by 4 by the time the hutch takes up room. So since he won't have free range me and my dad have already come up with a plan to extend the run by hopfully another 4 feet, will be a while till that comes in to action but he's happy in that for now :D

Back